Character, Characterisation, Creative Writing, Description, Editing, Exposition, Genre, Narrative Structure, Photography, Sex, Writing, Writing Advice
This week we’re looking at writing sex in fiction, whether romance or any other genre.
- Tuesday – What’s With Sexy? Why are we including sex?
- Wednesday – Getting Sexy, Looking at the importance of emotion when writing sex.
- Thursday – Metaphorically Sexy, The difference between using metaphors in a sex scene and writing metaphorical sex.
- Friday – Realistically Sexy, A list of important points to consider when writing sex and a few quick fixes.
- Saturday – A new episode of Rum Cove
Victorian Mistress, the edited version featuring bonus story First Meetings, is now 0.99 on Kindle in the UK, US, Europe, Canada, and Australia.