Wether they be original or hand picked, music is the element of post production which truly helps connect the audience and lets the viewers understand how the characters and feeling and what the situation instils.
Keywords: discussion , 65608 , book blog , books , fiction , writing
As readers, we come across all different kinds of narrators in books that are written in the first or second person perspectives. They all have individual character traits, and some are much more likeable than others, but the question of what makes a good narrator is actually a very complex one.
Character, Characterisation, Creative Writing, Description, Editing, Exposition, Genre, Narrative Structure, Photography, Sex, Writing, Writing Advice
This week we’re looking at writing sex in fiction, whether romance or any other genre.
- Tuesday – What’s With Sexy? Why are we including sex?
- Wednesday – Getting Sexy, Looking at the importance of emotion when writing sex.
- Thursday – Metaphorically Sexy, The difference between using metaphors in a sex scene and writing metaphorical sex.
- Friday – Realistically Sexy, A list of important points to consider when writing sex and a few quick fixes.
- Saturday – A new episode of Rum Cove
Victorian Mistress, the edited version featuring bonus story First Meetings, is now 0.99 on Kindle in the UK, US, Europe, Canada, and Australia.