Creative Writing, Description, Editing, Exposition, Genre, Narrative Structure, Photography, Setting, World building, Writing, Writing Advice
This week we’re looking at how our characters are informed by a world and how they can inform readers about a world through implication.
- Tuesday – Dressing the Part, What can characters clothes tell us about their society?
- Wednesday – Talking the Talk, How can we use speech to reveal aspects of the world?
- Thursday – Walking the Walk, What can the way characters move tell us about a society?
- Friday – Delicate Decorum, How can all this build into the greater picture of characters and worlds?
- Saturday – A new episode of Rum Cove
Victorian Mistress, the edited version featuring bonus story First Meetings, is now 0.99 on Kindle in the UK, US, Europe, Canada, and Australia.